Featuring step-by-step instructions on how to write and speak Mongolian, Colloquial Mongolian was written by experienced teachers. There is no prior language experience required to use it.
- How to read and write the alphabet.
- Dialogs based on real-world scenarios.
- Explanations of grammar in a concise manner.
- Contains a variety of exercises and an answer key, as well as an index of suffixes and a multi-language glossary
- A detailed description of Mongolian customs and culture.
The course will give you the ability to communicate confidently and effectively in a wide range of everyday situations in Mongolian.
- Level: Beginner-Elementary
- Audio: yes
- Written in: English
Colloquial Language Series is always a good choice. As far as I know, this is the only Mongolian textbook that can be accompanied by an audio CD. It’s a fascinating language, by the way. You should check it out!