Featuring key structures and features of modern Czech, Czech: An Essential Grammar is a practical reference guide for learning the language. This engaging grammar offers a fresh, accessible perspective on Czech, presenting the complexities of the language in brief, readable sections and using clear, jargon-free explanations.
It is designed to be used independently or by students in schools, colleges, universities, and adult classes. Key features include:
- Focus on the syntax and morphology of the language.
- Definitions of grammatical terms.
- Authentic examples are used throughout.
- An index and detailed content list make it easy to find information.
Students will be able to read, speak, and write Czech with greater confidence as Czech: An Essential Grammar emphasizes the language that native speakers use today.
- Level: Beginner-intermediate
- Audio: No
- Written in: English